Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Strawberry Tag & Card

My daughter had a birthday party to go to this afternoon. She picked out some cute Strawberry Shortcake gifts and a tote (It was really cheap, but super cute. It reminds me of Stampin' Up!'s Raspberry Tart DSP) to use as the gift bag.


I went with the gift's theme and made a matching tag and 3x3 card. Very simple and fast.


strawberry tag & card by you.


I ran some Pretty in Pink card stock through my printer to add the little girl's name. Then I layered it onto Regal Rose card stock. I whipped out a couple of sweet strawberries from the Tart & Tangy stamp set using Regal Rose & Gable Green markers for both the tag & the card. Then I punched them out with the circle punches.


strawberry tag & card 2 by you.


I made a hole in the top of the tag with the Word Window Punch. Then I covered the whole thing with a long strip of packing tape on both sides (I don't have a laminator, and this actually worked really well!). Then I punched a smaller hole through the top again with the Horizontal Slot Punch to allow the handle to go through the tag.


strawberry tag & card 4 by you.


I love using stamps to quickly personalize a store-bought gift! Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment