Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Attention Business Stampers

If there are any other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators reading my blog, this one's for you. :)

I'm really excited about a new Coaching Group I've joined. Its called the Business Stampers Coaching Group, and it is through John Sanpietro. I've used John as my Business Coach before, and he is fantastic!

He knows the ins and outs of our business and he tells you just what you should do to maximize your time, money and efforts. I know Stampin' Up! Founders Circle demonstrators who swear by him. Over 60% of his clients earn the cruise.

Anyway if you'd like more info on this coaching group (which includes a monthly conference call, business-oriented message boards, and more)
click here.

Plus, if you sign up today (2/3/09), you'll be a Founding Member which means you get a discounted monthly rate. But, I have to say, the information and support from this group is really worth the normal rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment